Home / FAQs



Do you supply the alcohol? 

We are a dry mobile bar, meaning you are responsible for providing the alcohol. We work with preferred vendors for your kegged beverages, and we can assist you with choosing your menu. Because of Delaware laws, pricing and payment for alcohol must be direct to the vendor.

Are you insured?

We are fully insured (both general and liquor liability).

Do you provide the bartender?

Yes, every event has one bartender and an assistant to ensure your event runs smoothly. We do suggest hiring a second bartender for events over 100 guests. All of our bartenders are TIPS certified in DE,MD and NJ, and RAMP certified in PA.

How big is your tap truck? Does it require anything extra? 

Our tap truck is 5 feet wide by 9 feet long. We do require a flat surface and a designated power outlet within 100 feet of the truckster’s location. If no outlet is available, we do have a generator available as an add on

What areas do you serve? 

Magnolia Lounge serves Delaware, Pennsylvania/Philadelphia, Maryland, & New Jersey. A $1/mi. fee applies beyond 30 miles from 19720.

What beverages do you serve? 

Our tap truck can serve wine, beer, prosecco and custom kegged cocktails. We can also serve an assortment of non alcoholic drinks from our taps!